A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
This documentation covers version 2.4.12 of Grappelli. Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli 2.4.12 requires Django 1.4/1.5. More on Versions and Compatibility.
Installation & Setup¶
- Dashboard Setup
- Dashboard API
Versions and Compatibility¶
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Djangos trunk.
- Grappelli 2.6.3 (November 14th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.7
- Grappelli 2.5.6 (November 14th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.6
- Grappelli 2.4.12 (November 14th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.6.4 (Development version for Django 1.7, see branch Stable/2.6.x)
- Grappelli 2.5.7 (Development version for Django 1.6, see branch Stable/2.5.x)
- Grappelli 2.4.13 (Development version for Django 1.4/1.5, see branch Stable/2.4.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 2.4.x and 2.5.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.