A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
This documentation covers version 2.7.3 of Grappelli. Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli 2.7.3 requires Django 1.8. More on Versions and Compatibility.
Installation & Setup¶
Versions and Compatibility¶
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Djangos trunk.
- Grappelli 2.7.3 (January 11th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.8
- Grappelli 2.6.5 (May 28th, 2015): Compatible with Django 1.7
- Grappelli 2.5.7 (March 27th, 2015): Compatible with Django 1.6
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.7.4 (Development version for Django 1.8, see branch Stable/2.7.x)
- Grappelli 2.6.6 (Development version for Django 1.7, see branch Stable/2.6.x)
- Grappelli 2.5.8 (Development version for Django 1.6, see branch Stable/2.5.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 2.5.x and 2.6.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.