A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
This documentation covers version 2.9.1 of Grappelli. Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli 2.9.1 requires Django 1.10. More on Versions and Compatibility.
Installation & Setup¶
Versions and Compatibility¶
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Djangos trunk.
- Grappelli 2.9.1 (November 8th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.10
- Grappelli 2.8.3 (November 8th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.9
- Grappelli 2.7.3 (January 11th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.8
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.9.2 (Development version for Django 1.10, see branch Stable/2.9.x)
- Grappelli 2.8.4 (Development version for Django 1.9, see branch Stable/2.8.x)
- Grappelli 2.7.4 (Development version for Django 1.8, see branch Stable/2.7.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 2.8.x and 2.7.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.