A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
This documentation covers version 2.11.1 of Grappelli. Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli 2.11.1 requires Django 1.11. More on Versions and Compatibility.
Installation & Setup¶
Versions and Compatibility¶
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Django’s master branch.
- Grappelli 2.11.1 (January 27th, 2018): Compatible with Django 2.0
- Grappelli 2.10.2 (January 27th, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11
- Grappelli 2.9.1 (November 8th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.10
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.11.2 (Development version for Django 2.0, see branch Stable/2.11.x)
- Grappelli 2.10.3 (Development version for Django 1.11, see branch Stable/2.10.x)
- Grappelli 2.9.2 (Development version for Django 1.10, see branch Stable/2.9.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 2.10.x and 2.9.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.