A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
This documentation covers version 2.12.2 of Grappelli. Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli 2.12.2 requires Django 2.1. More on Versions and Compatibility.
Installation & Setup¶
Versions and Compatibility¶
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Django’s master branch.
- Grappelli 2.12.1 (November 1st, 2018): Compatible with Django 2.1
- Grappelli 2.11.2 (November 1st, 2018): Compatible with Django 2.0
- Grappelli 2.10.4 (November 1st, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.12.2 (Development version for Django 2.1, see branch Stable/2.12.x)
- Grappelli 2.11.3 (Development version for Django 2.0, see branch Stable/2.11.x)
- Grappelli 2.10.5 (Development version for Django 1.11, see branch Stable/2.10.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 2.10.x and 2.9.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.